MNU 1009 S children's alarm clock with light and MNA 1030 M pink wristwatch
- Built-in noiseless sweep clockwork (no ticking)
- 5 seconds LED lighting at the push of a button
- Colorful learning watch face with 12 and 24 hour time format
- Snooze function (snooze) stops the alarm sound for about 5 minutes
- Alarm clock has a diameter of 10.8 cm and a depth of 7.5 cm
Teach your child to read the clock in a playful way in just a few minutes with the MNU 1009 alarm clock from Cander Berlin, regardless of age and learning abilities.The table clock with alarm function displays both the 12-hour and the digital 24-hour time format and is therefore ideal for learning to read the time.The white high-gloss plastic case in combination with the colorful dial guarantees you a beautiful look.The alarm clock is suitable for children, has no sharp edges, is stable and has a handy size.It has a diameter of 10.8 cm and a depth of 7.5 cm.The black hands are used to read the minutes and hours, the red hand is responsible for the seconds and the blue hand marks the alarm time.The children's alarm clock has a low-noise sweep clockwork that does not make any ticking noises.The pointer creeps along almost silently and doesn't rob your children of sleep or nerves.The children's alarm clock has a button on the top that is responsible for the alarm repetition (snooze function, snooze) and the dial illumination.With the snooze function, stop the alarm sound for about 5 minutes.The lighting goes out automatically after 5 seconds.On the right side there is a switch that is responsible for switching the alarm function on and off.The alarm clock does not require a power connection as it is equipped with a battery-operated quartz movement.The light and clockwork are powered by a total of three 1.5 volt AA batteries (not included).
- Diameter of wristwatch is 30mm
- High-quality Japanese Seiko movement including battery
- Children's watch is splashproof, but not suitable for full immersion in water
- Breathable, washable, quick-change fabric wristband in pink
- Learn to read the time easily thanks to the 12- and 24-hour format
The pink wristwatch for girls is powered by a high-quality Japanese Seiko movement and ensures reliable time display.It features a pink woven fabric strap and a metal case with a polished stainless steel back.The children's watch is splash-proof (1 ATM).Due to the well-structured dial, the watch enables you to learn how to read the digital time with an analogue watch.It displays both 12-hour and 24-hour digital time format.The colorful design makes learning even more fun.